Monday, June 2, 2008

Tooneka Grand Pring :)

A few weekends ago Chris had a coaching clinic in Tunica Mississippi. We had a room at the Grand Hotel! Chris invited me to come along since the room was on Page High! I said sure, lined up the babysitting (BIG THANKS to NANA and GOMMER!!!!! Especially since they had my wild kids for the whole weekend, took them everywhere from the bowling ally to the park to soccer to a family reunion! Then Caymin ended the last night puking all night with Gommer!! Not sure if it was a bug or Junk food overload!!! But for those that know my phobia of the Stomach virus I was a small bit relieved that she was fine by the time I picked her up!!!) and invited my friends Holly and David to tag along! We had a really good time. Did not do that much but it was a nice relaxing weekend were I did not have to spank, yell or get impatient with any children!! It was a much needed mini-vacation for Chris and I. He spent most of his time in coaching clinics but we got to see him on lunch and dinner breaks as well as after 8! We did a little bit of gambling but figured out if we sat down at the nickle or penny slot machines we got to actually play for a long time on $5!!! We had a blast and are looking for to doing it again someday! :) on a side note.....since we have a Caymin, I wanted Holly and David to get pregnant on our trip and have a baby girl and name her Tunika (To-nee-ka) Pring! Holly liked it but thought she would need to be Tunika Grand since we stayed at the Grand Hotel!!!! But since we shared a room with them, I am pretty sure that did not happen!! :) But still could be a good suggestion for the future! :)

We did not take many picture because they do not allow cameras in the casinos. We usually just left our cameras in the room. Here are a few pictures of our crew!

Two Hot Mommas!!
Headed to the spa to get pedicures! :)Holly & Dave!
A little switcher-ru! Me and Dave!
On our way home we stopped by Sam's Town to play $100 in free slot money that David had won! I think David walked away with $15!!! Chris & his OLD assistant coach Elli McTee! TRADER!! :)Our van has been making a whistling noise around the front window since we had it fixed from the hail damage. Dad suggested duck taping around the window to see if we could tell where it was coming from! Did we look trailer or what???? Our kids within 5 mins of picking them up from the grandparents! WORN OUT!!

4 comments:

Riley said...

Jamie! Your kids are too cute!! I love when Riley knocks out on the way home. She gave up her naps about a year ago though. I sure miss them!! Thanks for sharing your page with me!

Holly said...

Dang, those girls in black are hot!!! Are they twins?? ;-) Ha Ha! We need to take another trip soon and stay at a La Quinta Hotel, that's what I would really like to name my next child! La Quinta Pring!!!

Segadi Family said...

Love the new pictures- what a fun trip! I really love the pix of you and Carson below too- so sweet!

Missy said...

loving the tape:)