Wendy and I decided to sell our business baby Cutie Pie Cards. We started this business from scratch and have been doing business for 2+ years! We have both been impressed with the progress of the business over the years. Neither of us thought we would ever own our own business!!! Though it has been fun we decided with our busy lives, Wendy's medical problems and our business venture coordinating the Nolensville Women's Show we needed to let someone else take Cutie Pie Cards over who had the time and energy to put into the business to continue it's growth!! So one of our Reps, Sunday Elam has officially bought the business and is taking over! There will be a small transition time but know you can still order the cute stationery at great prices! Wendy and I just won't be the contact anymore! It has been sad but exciting! Sad because I have put SOOO much time and effort into starting and running this business, but exciting because I am ready for something new! Wendy and I will put all of our efforts now into raising our kids and coordinating the Nolensville Women's Show!! Thanks for all your support over the years in helping make Cutie Pie Cards what it is today! :)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Goodbye Cutie Pie!
Posted by Jamie :) at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Girls! You are both "oh so smart"! Cannot wait to buy & sell more CPC! Kelly
Well, flitter . . . I can't believe you sold the business! You know you'll find something else, probably more worrisome, to fill your time. Maybe baby #3!
Love all the pictures and comments. You are killing me with how organized all this stuff is!!
Love you,
Lue
Post a Comment