Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Blast from Caymin's Past!

Quick story and then lots of pictures......Right after Carson was born I decided to burn CD's of all my pictures. I was starting to take so many it was slowing down my laptop! So I did. Then a year or so later I started looking for those CD's and could not find them anywhere! Thinking that maybe I had accidentally left them in my old computer when we dumped it, I was devastated!! Well, as most of you know we are in the process of selling Cutie Pie Cards and I am cleaning out!!! Guess what I found.....My CD'S!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo excited!! This was about 11 pm when I found them and I stayed up till after midnight going though them all and reminiscing! SO I just had to share with you some of my favorite pictures of Caymin and some cute ones of Baby Caymin and her friends! Sorry so many but I REALLY trimmed it down!!! I have so many favs. Next I will post my favs of Carson!!


Caymin's birth announcement picture!
"Santa Came Early in the Ladd Home"

Crazy Hair!!It was a 0-3 month dress and look how big it was! She needed a preemie!
Going for a walk!
Our awful trip to the hospital!!
Caught Caymin's first smile on camera! Just wanted to take a picture of her in her outfit after church and she started smiling at me! :)
All her hair fell out and it made her look like a boy, but she was still cute as pie!
Cheesing at the beach!
She liked the sand back then too!!

The Cute Page Overalls that Lisa helped me make!! Found her sleeping like this one night! :) That blanket is one that my Aunt Barbie made for me when I was born. Caymin still likes it today!! Caymin's friend Charley! Caymin and Bryson as Raggedy Ann and Andy!
Love the pig tails!
Caymin and friend Maymie!!
One of Daddy's favs!Caymin and Friend Sophie!!
Caymin and her Aunt Sisa and Cousin Lauren!
I am a stinker!!
Beach baby!

One of my favorite movies of Caymin! I had been trying to get her to sing her ABC's forever!! Finally figured out that cookies are like a million dollars to her so I offered her one to sing the ABC's! After she said it I wanted her to say it again because she messed up a little, but all she could do is remind me that I said she could have a cookie!! But it is too cute how she says it! I think in this video she was about 20 months old! I had to tape it off the TV because it was before my fancy schmancy camera!! I have one other that is my fav of her talking but it was too long and I couldn't upload it! :( Just enjoy this one! :)


4 comments:

apc24_13_21 said...

My how time flies! *sniff sniff*

Missy said...

She gets prettier and prettier by the day!

Holly said...

So cute! I think she looks like Carson in this video! I love all the pics, makes a tear come to my eye! BTW, just FYI, at the beginning of the video you say how old she is and it's 20 months.

Julie said...

I remember the picture of Caymin reading books in the bed. So sweet! She is so precious! IT's das they have to grow up so fast!