I am so glad my kids have loved to go to the pool this summer! This last week, I feel like that was all we did! Which is great!!! On Tuesday we went with Ms. Wendy, Jake and Sophie. We had a ball. Jake decided that he would start swimming! He has been taking lessons for awhile but would not put his head under or swim on his own! On Tuesday, with Caymin's encouragement, he went under several times and even started swimming under water!! We were all so excited for him. Way to go Jake!! On Wednesday, we went swimming with Holly and Lucas! The kids had a blast. Even though it was a little windy and cool when you get out of the pool, the kids did not seem to mind. They swam for about 3 hours solid! We took a break on Thursday and went back on Friday with the Finley's! It was overcast and cool so the kids ended up playing out of the pool more than they did in! They hit a lot of golf balls into the river, played wiffle ball and basketball. I forgot my camera but used Moms. I am waiting on those pictures and will post those later. Here are a few pictures/movie of two of our fun pool days this week. I am sure there will be plenty more to come!
Holly playing Ring Around the Rosies with all the kids!
Carson doing "Cherry Bombs", one of Caymin's favorites!
Lucas taking a big jump!
Here he goes again!!
Here is the big kid showing off his cannon ball!
and his Cowboy! :)Yes he is a crazy man!! Now you see where Carson gets it!!
I know I show a lot of pictures of my son peeing, but it is just ridicules how much pressure this child has while urinating! Had to document!! :)
The three amigos swimming on the noodle!
Carson just having a conversation with himself about who knows what!
Big Jump Carson!!
Funny Story....Jake was just starting to go under. So Wendy I told him and Caymin to play the game where you go under water and hold up a number of fingers and the other person has to go under and guess how many. They said ok, and both go under. Here is what happened the first time....Jake went first and held his number of fingers up out of the water!! We laughed and took pictures of course! So we then explain that you have to hold your fingers under water so the other one can see. They both say ok, Caymin's turn!! See the next picture....
Caymin goes under and holds her hands up out of the water!!!! They are so funny!
1,2,3 GO!!!
Sophie girl swimming all over the pool!
YEA!!! Jake is Swimming and underwater too!!!!!!!
Cute video of Carson jumping in the deep end. He goes under and always goes up with this funny face. :)
I know I show a lot of pictures of my son peeing, but it is just ridicules how much pressure this child has while urinating! Had to document!! :)
Carson just having a conversation with himself about who knows what!
Big Jump Carson!!
Funny Story....Jake was just starting to go under. So Wendy I told him and Caymin to play the game where you go under water and hold up a number of fingers and the other person has to go under and guess how many. They said ok, and both go under. Here is what happened the first time....Jake went first and held his number of fingers up out of the water!! We laughed and took pictures of course! So we then explain that you have to hold your fingers under water so the other one can see. They both say ok, Caymin's turn!! See the next picture....
Caymin goes under and holds her hands up out of the water!!!! They are so funny!
1,2,3 GO!!!
Sophie girl swimming all over the pool!
YEA!!! Jake is Swimming and underwater too!!!!!!!
Cute video of Carson jumping in the deep end. He goes under and always goes up with this funny face. :)
2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun! Carson is so funny!
So much fun!!
Post a Comment