Caymin and a few friends, Charley, Maymie and Avery all signed up to go to ballet camp last week. The camp was called Pampered Princess and they went every day from 9 am - 12 pm. Everyday I picked her up and she couldn't really tell me what she did but I asked if she had fun she said Yes!! So I guess it was worth it! Anyway, on the last day they had a little performance for us. They dressed in the hats that they had made and had their nails painted and their make-up on! They were "Pampered Princesses" for sure! I forgot my camera but thankfully Missy brought hers. She had her hands full with Madden so I took pictures for her. This is the slide show she had posted on her blog. Thanks for letting me use your pictures and steal your slide show Missy!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a day!!
I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Great pics! Kelly
Post a Comment