We went swimming this week at our friend Shelly's house. Julie and Ellie had invited us to tag along with them. There ended up being 7 kids and 7 adults at the pool, Caymin being the oldest! It was fun and my kids got to jump off the diving board for the first time. They loved and did it all afternoon! Two cute stories to share.... on the way over we were talking about going to Shelly's pool. They were so confused thinking it was Ms. Shelly's (Caymin's preschool teacher) pool. As I was explaining it I said no this is Ellie's Aunt Shelly! They thought that was so funny and called her Aunt Shelly all the way over there! Thinking they would call her that when we got there, but no!! They got shy of course!! Then there was a little boy there names Noah. I believe he is 2 but Carson asked me one time, is Vanilla a baby? I said Vanilla? Who is Vanilla? He pointed to Noah! I guess he thought I was saying Vanilla every time I said Noah. He did have the cutest blonde hair so it did kind of fit! :)
Thanks Shelly for letting us swim all day, we had a blast! :)
Thanks Shelly for letting us swim all day, we had a blast! :)
The Crew!
Carson, Ellie, Ivie, Lilly, Caymin and Noah
Ellie and Carson being silly!
Caymin and Ellie! Two cutie pies!
Carson jumping off the diving board! Good Job Buddy!
Caymin not to be out done!! Great job girlfriend!
Max chilling out with Mimi under the tree! Does he look like Troy or what???
Lunch Time!!
Three musketeers!
Preforming "I'm in the Lord's army" on the stage/diving board!
They look like they are cooking up something!

2 comments:
WE had lots of fun! We will have to do it again very soon!
Way to go Caymin and Carson!
Post a Comment