We had our annual 4th of July festivities at Fulton Farms! Some of our friends, Dean and Jennifer Fulton - Charley's parents) have a great home with a pool on several acres not far from our house. We headed out about 1pm for a pot luck lunch! The food was great and I ate WAY too much as always. The kids swam, played in the dirt, on the playground, in the playhouse and everywhere else they could find to play. They had a ball!! About half way through the event we had a few relay races. The kids go first. They had three legged, wheel barrow and the sack race! It was cute and fun. Then it was time for the adults! We had the same races minus the wheel barrow (we are all to old and big to be picking up each others feet and trying to carry the other across the yard! :) ) and we added the egg toss. It was fun and Chris and I won the sack race! Dean has a mini golf course set up on his land and after the races, we had a closest to the pin contest. I won in the girls category! yea!! Then the guys played a mini golf tournament! They were in heaven! After that we swam a little more and ate a little more, Jennifer always pulls out some treats, Popsicles and slushies (not the kind you buy in the store, homemade)! About dark, it was time for the fireworks extravaganza along with a little homemade ice cream! Carson, again this year, did not enjoy the show. He was scared and was inside on the second pop!! The fireworks show was great! I even caught a few on video!! Great job guys! All in all it was an awesome day!! We are so thankful to the Fultons for putting on the event each year! It is such a good time had by all. I have several pictures from the day so bear with me. It was too hard to narrow them down! :)
Brett tossing Aidan!! He was airborne!
Bryson and his back flip!
Jayson being a cool dude on top of dad!
Carson just chillin out in the raft! 
Avery, Maymie & Ellie eating lunch!
Kids Sack race. The bag is bigger than Carson!
Go Buddy Go!! This picture was after his 20th fall, but he finished the race! :) 
Kids wheel barrow race! Adults held the kids feet! Check out the video below. It was funny!
Adult three legged race!
Reilly and Bryson being silly
Presley and Amber's turn!
Egg toss! Chris and I came in second to Brett and Jill!
Bryson got slimmed!
Max taking a break!
Me and Madden watching the big kids swim!
Reilly, Aidan, Bryson, Caymin, Charley, Carson, Ellie, Maymie and Presley!
Ms. Dianne (we are praying she will be Caymin's Kindergarten teacher next year) helping Caymin with her sparkler. Can you imagine she was scared of them! :)

Carson with his. He was not scared and play with several!
I tried my camera on night mode and caught this really cool picture of Carson and his sparkler!
Caymin and Gommer ready for the fireworks show!
Carson and Daddy were ready too! But they did not last long before Carson was ready to go inside. Chris said he hid under the kitchen table until they were over! :)
Funny Video of the adults during the sack race! Watch the left hand side of the screen. Jerry, Jennifer's Dad, was sack racing with Jay (Amber his wife is pregnant). About about half way through he wipes out! Then at the end he falls again! A video worth watching a few times! I may need to post this one on UTube! :)
Ms. Dianne (we are praying she will be Caymin's Kindergarten teacher next year) helping Caymin with her sparkler. Can you imagine she was scared of them! :)
Carson with his. He was not scared and play with several!
I tried my camera on night mode and caught this really cool picture of Carson and his sparkler!
Caymin and Gommer ready for the fireworks show!
Carson and Daddy were ready too! But they did not last long before Carson was ready to go inside. Chris said he hid under the kitchen table until they were over! :)
Funny Video of the adults during the sack race! Watch the left hand side of the screen. Jerry, Jennifer's Dad, was sack racing with Jay (Amber his wife is pregnant). About about half way through he wipes out! Then at the end he falls again! A video worth watching a few times! I may need to post this one on UTube! :)
The kids and the wheel barrow race. They are just too funny!
Hard to tell but I was filming when one of the fireworks exploded on the ground and not in the air. It was a pretty sight but scary for the men lighting them!
One of our great fireworks we saw. Just thought I would share! :)




4 comments:
I can't believe you already have your pictures on here. We had alot of fun!
Ditto to what Julie said. Yesterday was HOT HOT HOT but a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time today!
Looks like all had fun! :)
Kelly
What a fun 4th!! I love the picture of Carson and his sparkler-so cool!!
Post a Comment