They made snow cones! yum!
Caymin is looking back at Sophie like "I cannot believe you are holding my brother's hand, yew!!"
Too Cute! Is this a foreshadow of the future?
Jake's cute cake! Beach theme with Jake as the lifeguard on duty!
Jake opening our present. I have no idea what it is but it was Star Wars, and I think he liked it!
A few kids still leftover at the end, cousins and neighbors!
Here comes Carson!
Carson and Sophie taking a slide together!
Caymin and Sophie trying it out!
Caymin was getting more and more brave!
Splash!!!
Mommy thought she would try it out too! The first time, I think that was as far as I slid!!
Mommy and Ms. Wendy decide to race. After a couple of times, Mommy and Ms. Wendy remembered that we were over 30 and our bodies could not handle the roughness very well! I have battle wounds to prove it! :)
Mr. Jay's turn!!!
Mr. Chris, not to be out done! The showman showed up!!
He made it!
Caymin got more brave as the day went on. By the end of the day she was sliding like a pro!
Daddy draining all the water in the pool after his slide!
MAYMIE TURNED 4!!!
Last weekend we went to Maymie's 4th birthday party at her house. I forgot my camera but stole a few pictures from Missy's blog, thanks girl!! Maymie is getting so big too fast. I just cannot believe she is 4! I remember when Missy was watching Caymin, who was maybe
8 months - 17 months old, and was childless! I knew it would not be long before she had a baby of her own! She was so good with Caymin!! Now her baby is 4!! Crazy stuff. But we had a great time at her party! The kids loved Maymie's new bounce house/slide!!
The whole crew at the party!
A flash from the past! Maymie's 1st birthday party! Carson's face cracks me up!! Click on the picture to make it bigger so you can really see it!

2 comments:
That slide looks way to fun!
That slide looks super fun! watching Caymin lead the way to my own kids:)!!
Post a Comment