Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Baby Birds....

We have a hanging basket of flowers on our outside wall near the garage. We noticed last week that there was a nest in there with three eggs. The mom is out and in and has scared us on several occasions! We have been looking in the flower to see if the eggs hatched and here she comes flying out!! Last night on our way to church we heard some little chirping. We looked in the flower and noticed they had all three hatched! The kids were real excited to see them and were amazed that they had come out of the shell! So neat!! Here are are few pictures of our new feathered friends!


Squeaky, I Spy & Freddy! We had to name them!
Caymin Checking out the babies!
Carson's turn!
Ready for Church! Aren't we cute in our matching outfits? :)
I wanted to get a picture of Caymin, Carson and Ellie at church since they all had on matching outfits, but everyone wanted in the picture. It turned out cute and I am glad they did!!
Maymie, Ellie, Caymin, Charley, Bryson and Carson!


2 comments:

apc24_13_21 said...

That is so cool! We had some baby birds in the bush by our garage last year. It was so cool to see the little beaks peek out when they heard movement. (I guess suspecting food was coming.) LOL

Is that a picture from church last night?

Julie said...

That is so neat!

I love the picture from church! I may steal it!