Friday, October 31, 2008

Harvest Festival at NES

Last weekend, Nolensville Elementary School had their annual Harvest Festival. Each class sets up a game in the gym for the kids to play as well as we have inflatables set up outside for jumping. We line the hallways with vendors for shopping and have a great silent auction in the cafeteria. Each class is responsible for putting together a class basket to donate to the auction. Since I am Caymin's class room mom, I was in charge of all of our class stuff, shew..that's a job!! But it worked out fine and everything went off without a hitch. Fun times were had by all!


Waiting patiently for their turn.
It took Carson about 10 mins. to get to that point. He finally got all the way up there!
This is a funny picture of Carson!

Ellie Belly
This a picture of Mrs. Martin's (another Kindergarten teacher) son in his Alabama jersey and Carson in his UT top. That was the day of the UT/Bama game! Funny!
Carson and Ellie trying to find the gum in the cool whip! No Hands!
Working on his baseball skills!
Mommy working her booth with Carson playing, Mrs. Calahan's Fall Bingo!! I think it was a hit. We were busy ALL day. It was cute and yes I made it! :) This was my kids favorite game. You picked a door and they either gave you candy or the shot you with silly string!

2 comments:

Julie said...

The Harvest Festival is always so much fun!

Riley said...

Looks like a blast!! I love the picture of Caymin. She looks like....yikes!! What's it going to be?!?!