Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Carson....

A few cute and funny things about Carson!!
This is just a funny picture of Carson. This was what he was doing one day while Wendy and I were setting up for the Women's Show. We had pretty much been down at the gym all day that day and Carson had just had enough. But he was a trooper that day!!
The other day as we were walking in to school, Carson saw Sophie (not our neighbor Sophie but a little girl in his class that has the same color hair as he does) walking in too. So he asked if he could walk in with her. I said sure. I walked on ahead and as I turned around these two were just holding hands and giggling as they walked to class. They were too funny!
One more funny story... Little background....Carson has a little boy in his class named John. As I hear from Carson, John gets in trouble just about every day. Now Carson has been talking a lot lately about my Grandmother Mimi being in heaven. As most of you know, every time we get a balloon, we let it go to Mimi in heaven. So Carson has really be asking about when he can go up to heaven to see Mimi's room full of balloons!! Anyway, on to the story.......On the way to school the other morning Carson asked "Mom, how do we get to heaven?" Feeling a little overwhelmed with how I was going to explain that to a 3 year old I just said.. "Well, you have to be baptised, believe in God, be a good boy and act like God would want you to act." Carson then replies sadly, "Aww Man! That means John is not going to get to go to heaven with me!!" I kind of snickered and said why? He said, "because he is not a good boy and does act like God would want him to act!!" I said "well, what do you think you can do to help him?" He said, "I think we need to start praying for John!!" :)
Too sweet!! And so we have! So for several nights following this Carson would say in his prayers, "Help John to be a good boy for Mrs. Sandra so he can go to heaven with me!!" I do have a sweet, sometimes wild, baby boy!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Jamie,

These pics are too cute!! The story about John made me tear up!! Kids are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, that is so sweet about Carson wanting to pray for John so
He can go to heaven with him.
Carson is truly a sweet and fun
loving kid.

Linda