Friday, October 31, 2008

Crieve Hall Parents Dinner

Well to add to my ever so busy life, I some how got asked to be in charge of all the room mothers at Carson Preschool. My main responsibilities are to keep all the room moms, about 7, up to date on what is going on as well as help plan about 3 big events that the preschool host. The first one was last week a dinner for all the preschool parents. Thanks to LOTS of help from my my co-helper Missy, my friend Julie, Missy father-in-law, Ms. Shelly and several room moms we pulled it off without a hitch! I thought it looked really nice, food was good and despite our guest speaker having a stroke a few days before (she is fine and is recovering well), our fill-in speaker did fabulous!! We had about 80 guest attend and gave away 8 really nice baskets! Fun times were had by all!

How we set up the room!
Each of the kids made (sort of) these pumpkin picture frames. We took pictures of the kids for the frames and the parents had a nice treat to take home for their refrigerator.
Carson Alan!
We had two boards set up like our "Pumpkin Patch" with all the pictures displayed.

3 comments:

Julie said...

YOu did a great job!

Riley said...

WOW!!! I am with Julie...looks amazing...and I would have been thrilled to get a take home fridge pic...my fridge is papered with pitures and things. Great job!!!

apc24_13_21 said...

Jamie, you did an awesome job! Everything looks beautiful and so fall-ish and festive! I know you stressed about it but it really does look good. Your hard work paid off. :)