Caymin had her "FALL" Party at school this week. We can't call it a Halloween Party or even have it too close to Oct. 31st!! Dumb, yes I know!! But I guess that goes along with being in a "public school"! Anyway, it was fun. Since I am the room mom I had to organize two games for our class to host. There are 5 kindergarten classes and each class would rotate to each room and play the game for 15 mins. Our two games were pin the face on the pumpkin and pumpkin bingo! The kids seem to really enjoy the games. At the end, we had lots of tasty treats for the kids to munch on. It was fun times had by all!
Mrs. Calahan letting the kids know how things were going to work.
Caymin and her buddy Bryson getting ready for the first activity!
Caymin and I! :)
Limbo time in Butner/Tant's classroom! Caymin LOVES to say ButnerTant, not sure why! :) Our friend Julie, Ellie's Mom, teaches part time next door to her Mom, Mrs Calahan - lots of connections! :), with another teacher Mrs. Butner. So they call their class ButnerTant!

Holly helping 



5 comments:
I hate I missed all the fun!
Looks like fun!! Where did you find the bingo game?
You did a great job! Bryson had a lot of fun. Hate that I missed it.
Wow!! Looks like the kids had a blast!! How fun that you get to be there with Caymin. I have started volunteering at Riley's chool. It is just fun to be there!! Miss you!
Me again...I tagged you!! Check out my blog!!
Post a Comment