We had a great day on Mother's day on Sunday!! I am truly blessed! We went to church and then to Outback for Lunch with Chris's Mom! The meal was really good, but we waited and hour and a half to be seated! :( We won't do that again!!!! Then home for naps and back out to Rafferty's for dinner with my Mom! That was very good too! On Tuesday we had a Mother's Day brunch at Caymin's school. It was so nice. They had SOO much food and it was all fabulous! Then the kids had all of their art set up for us to see! Such cute things they had done for us for Mother's Day! I have a few pictures of some of my awesome gifts! Carson got to hang out at Gommer's and Poptarts while Caymin and I had brunch! There is also a picture of what I found them doing when I picked him up!! Fun Times!!
My gifts from God!
I can see the resemblance! I think she belongs to me!He must look like his Daddy! Carry this boy for 9 months and none of my features, not fair!All of Caymin's art projects!So Sweet! If you can read the poem do! I was in tears the first time I read it!
This is a collage of pictures from the little book Caymin made for me! So cute and was made out of paper sacks! Ms. Shelly is so creative!
Going for a ride!




1 comments:
So glad to find your site! Love the "Ladd Pad"....so fun! Kelly
Post a Comment