Monday, May 26, 2008

Caymin Graduates!!

Last Wednesday, Caymin had her graduation from Pre-K! It was cute. They sang two songs and walked across the stage and received their "diploma"!! Here are a few pictures of her special day! Her teacher, Ms. Shelly, made us the cutest ABC scrapbook from the year. I just love it!! I have made a slide show of it so I could share it with everyone!! We also got Wii Fit this weekend. It has been fun. For those that don't know it is a pad you stand on that goes with the Wii. It picks up your body movements like the hand held controls. It has a lot of balance games with it like tight rope walking, snow boarding and our fav hula hooping! I took a movie of Caymin hula hooping! It is SOO funny to watch! Carson got in on the action too! It also has aerobics, strength training and yoga too. But the games are more fun of course!! Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend! I will share my pictures soon of our fun day!!


Good Buds! Caymin, Avery & Charley


Caymin's Class


Caymin and Ms. Shelly!


My Graduate!


Caymin and her "Boyfriend" Harrison!




Click to play Pre-K ABC Scrapbook
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Hula Hooping!!!

Just throwing in a few cute pictures from ballet. We had to get "recital ready" for class on Thursday because we were having pictures made. Caymin looked so grown up with her hair and make-up fixed. Just wanted to share!

Caymin and Sophie being goofy on our way to ballet!


Two more goofy girls ~ Caymin and Charley!

Strike a pose!

Isn't she pretty?? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wii looks fun! I can't wait to come over and try it out!

Segadi Family said...

She is so pretty and such a little Jamie!! Had fun at Starbucks last week!

Jenny said...

what a cutie! love keeping up with your blog!