Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shower for Baby Brooklyn

On Friday, March 6th, we, Amber, Julie and myself, planned a baby shower four our friend Holly who is having her first girl. We had it at Carrabbas in Cool Springs. About 12 people were able to make it and we had a semi-private area to visit, eat and open gifts! It was such a great time. We got the best cupcakes form Gigi's cupcakes in Cool Springs. They were delicious! Thanks for the hook up Diane! :)
Mom to be and shower givers!

The Cute and Delicious B Cupcake from GiGi's
Me, Holly and Jenny ~ College/High School Friends!

Amber, Julie and Missy
My mom and mom-in-law!
Me and Jenny
Diane , Gerry (Holly's mother in law) and Baby Addison (Amber's sweet baby girl!)
The Forrest Girls
Look at all the pink! I love it!
My gifts! Holly took this picture and I stole it. I don't nomally take pictures of gifts before I give them. ha :)

0 comments: