Last week we were so excited to see a beautiful rainbow outside our house. The kids thought it was so cool.
In kindergarten, they keep a journal each month. Mrs. Calahan ask them to write about different things each time. They sound out the words themselves so some are not spelled correctly. Not sure what the topic was on this specific day but look at how she wrote her journal entry. Completely backwards from right to left, even spelling words backwards. When I saw it, I was amazed. Not sure I could write something backwards. But we are just praying that it is just talent and not a disability. :) This is the only entry this way!
The story reads "When it is spring I go to my Nanas and play and go to my Gommers and play. The End." Yes a runon sentence, but we are working on understanding the "sentence" concept! :)



2 comments:
Wow! That is wild! To hear you talk about it is one thing but to actually see the letter is another. Put it in front of a mirror! You should be able to see if perfectly then.
Wow -- Caymin has a hidden talent:)
Post a Comment