Monday, August 25, 2008

Few more kindergarten pictures....

Caymin went to school on Friday for one more half day but with her whole class. I walked her in and decided I would take a few more pictures. This was the FIRST day with her whole class! When it is a first you are allowed to take pictures!! :) Then today, Monday, was yet another first....FIRST FULL day with her whole class. So, of course, that meant I could take more pictures! :) I promise this is it!! But she is loving school and loving Mrs. Calahan! We did have one small incident this morning on the way in the building. After we got in the door she saw her friend Sophie. She tried to take off towards her but since it had been raining, her feet were wet, and the floor was slick her feet flew right out from underneath her. Poor baby wiped out right in the middle of all the kids coming in the building! She just cried and said Mommy I am sooo embarrassed! I felt so sorry for her I could have died!! So it took a few minutes to get her settled down, then I had to drag her to class. But once we got in there with her friends, she was fine! She perked up and was happy!! Thank Goodness!!! As we were leaving Carson wanted to give Caymin a love goodbye. He went over there and tried but Caymin acted silly and said eeewww!! Carson came running back over heartbroken and in tears!!! She saw him upset and came over and hugged him!! Too sweet!! So glad he loves her so much now, just give it a few years! ha :)
Caymin's First half day with her whole class!!
Caymin and her friend Sophie on their way to school!
I am already getting the attitude, aww Mom! No more pictures!!!
Caymin and long time buddy Bryson!! When they saw each other that first morning than just ran toward each other and hugged!!
Getting to work!
Saying the pledge! Well they, the kids, didn't really say it but I loved that Caymin put her hand over her heart!!
Her Class!!
Ready for the FIRST full day of Kindergarten!



3 comments:

apc24_13_21 said...

I am so glad you took pictures! I hated to miss this day.

Missy said...

She is the best!!!

kma said...

Love all the school outfits...Kelly's Kids all the way! Addie is in a uniform so I am missing all the fun...adding hairbows & fun shoes as I can! :) Keep having fun! Kelly