Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Caymin's last few days of freedom....

For the last week I have been trying to do some fun things with Caymin before she starts to Kindergarten! So we have filled our last week with many fun thing.

Last week we went to Crockett park (our favorite) with Lucas, Bryson & Jayson. The kids had lots of fun running and playing everywhere!! On Friday night, we took the kids back to the Titans game and then they went home with Nana & Poppa! That was lots of fun. Not only did they hit the Dip n Dots on the way home but when they got up the next morning Poppa cooked them a BIG breakfast of bacon and eggs, something they love getting at Nana and Poppa's probably because their mom does not fix it much at home! :) Mean Mom, I know!! Then Nana took them to the strike n spare not to bowl but to play video games. Caymin and Carson both hit the jackpot on the ticket machine and racked up about 250 tickets with $10!! Next they picked up McDonald's and headed to Crockett Park. Chris and I met them there! They loved having Nana and Daddy their to play!! On Sunday night I told Caymin she had two days left before she went to school, what did she want to do....She said Monkey's Treehouse and get her nails done. So Monday we headed to The Monkey's Treehouse with Lucas for some play time. My camera died so I will have to wait till Holly post pictures and steal them. Lucas's Nana and Uncle Bob came out to hang with us for awhile. Then to McDonald's for lunch ~ Thanks Nana Denise, we love you!! ;) Today, the last day :(, we dropped Carson off at Aunt Lisa's house (thanks Aunt Lisa) and Caymin and I headed to the nail place. Caymin LOVED it! She is so prissy. Picked out her nail color, purple of course, and then asked if she could use the glitter polish on top? She is too funny. But we had a great time together. I am so excited for her to start this new chapter of her life, but I am sad too that my baby girl is growing up!! Pray for us BOTH that we will have a great start to this new adventure!
The kids loved playing in the DIRTY gravel pit!!
Crockett Park with Nana
Yea, Daddy got to play too!
Caymin can go almost all the way across the bars with no help!! Go Girl!
Carson wanted to try too! Daddy had to help a little!
Caymin was preforming on the stage!
The kids get so excited for Daddy to get to come do fun thing with us!
The one picture I have from the Treehouse, Thanks to Nana Denise!
Caymin playing dress up!
Nail Time!!! She was LOVING IT!! Wish I would have taken a picture of her purple sparkly nails!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Good luck with Kindergarten. I am sure she will love it!

Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

How fun! Now you can spend quality time with Carson!

Missy said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

kma said...

Our last days were spent in many of the same places!!! Nails, Titans & Monkey's Treehouse, too! Kelly