Can you believe my baby girl is old enough to be in Kindergarten?? I can't! But she was so excited this morning. She came bouncing in my room this morning saying "I'm going to Kindergarten!!". Then she told me she had a hard time going to sleep last night because she was so excited!! I think that helped me to be excited and not sad! We headed out to school and got their just a little early. We sat in the car for a few minutes watching car riders being dropped off. I start to get nervous and my stomach started to hurt and Caymin is just fired up watching the kids getting out of the car and asking every two minutes, "Can we go yet???" We finally go inside and she just walks through the front door like she had done that before. We went into her classroom and looked around. She found her cubby, which she was excited because it was the very first one!! There were only five kids their today so they all sat around the table and started making their fruit loop necklaces. All the parents were leaving ad I gave her kisses, told her I loved her and said goodby! As you know I LOVE taking pictures and don't won't to miss anything with my camera. I had already taken lots but as I left I turned around and took one last picture from the door into the classroom and Caymin turned around and said..."Mom, would you please GO!!" and gave me the shew with her hand! It made me laugh, which helped me not cry I guess. My baby is growing up!! Say a prayer that this love and excitement continues, well at least till she gets to high school! ha :)
A friend talked about how her kids always took a picture by a tree in front of their house every first day of school. As I was thinking about doing that this morning, I realized we have been doing this for Caymin's first day of preschool each year. We just have been doing it on the stairs in our house. So a little blast from the past.....
This was Caymin's first day of 3 year old Preschool
Caymin's first day of 4 year old Preschool
Caymin and her bro!!
We still took one by the tree! :)
My little model wanted one on the porch too!
and with her backpack on!!! :)
Caymin's School ~ Nolensville Elementary School
Walking in the front doors all by herself!
Ready for Kindergarten!
Walking in her classroom, again all by herself!
Caymin and her teacher Mrs. Calahan!
Caymin finding her cubby!!
Working on their fruit loop necklace!
Carson wanted to give her a hug and tell her to have a good day! Sweet Brother!
Caymin's Class!
They were working hard when I left. As you can see Caymin is turned around looking at me. After this picture is when she told me "Mom would you please leave!!" :)
Sorry for so many pictures and so much comentary but as most of you know this is going to be my scrapbook one day if I can figure out how to put it into print! :)

6 comments:
Wow!! You must be so proud. She is just beautiful! How exciting for her. Riley starts Monday. I am nervous and feel pretty confident that I will cry. She is ready though. Why do they grow up so fast?
Hang in there. I will post pics from Riley's big day once it comes. Stay tuned!!
She looked so cute today! It felt weird when she called me Mrs. Tant!!
what a little lady!
She is SO CUTE!! I am glad that she loved it!!! You did great Mom!!! Love the pictures!!-- you can never take to many!!!:)
Adorable! She is so ready, you can just tell! Happy Kindergarten!
Kelly
Those are great pictures! Can't believe how different she looks in all her first-day-of-school pictures. How much she has grown!
Post a Comment