Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gone toooooo long....Here is one Big Catch-Up!

End of Carson's 1st year of preschool & Caymin's kindergarten year
















End of spring soccer 2009!




Swimming with Lucas!

After two week of swimming lessons, Carson finally decided to put his face in the water and swim on his own time. Never would at swimming lessons!






Caymin's ballet recital, June 2009













The Stephens Family Beach Vacation! June 2009










































































































Las Vegas Murder Mystery Party at the Carpenter's! I was the reporter and Chris was FBI!







One day Carson was playing with the blanket on the couch. It got really quite so I went to check on him. Here is what I found.
4th of July at the Fulton's!!

Chris preforms the wedding of our friends Jason and Leslie at the beach. He did a great job and I was so proud of him!
Dollywood with the Ladd Family, July 2009!





Jake and Sophie's Birthday Party!!
Carson's first soccer practice!

Caymin's first day of 1st grade!
Carson's first day of Pre-K!

1 comments:

apc24_13_21 said...

Wsa that Dollywood Splash Country? Looks like so much fun. May have to take the kids there next year. You guys really need to try out Holiday World - it is da bomb! Love the picture of Caymin in the bumper boat. Her look is priceless!