Last week at Caymin's ballet studio, the play "Oz the Musical" was going to be holding auditions for munchkins in their play when the come to Nashville. Caymin and a few of her friends tried out and MADE IT!! She is going to be on the stage at TPAC in "Oz the Musical" We are still unsure of the dates but it will probably be in mid June. I will keep everyone updated in case you can come and see my STAR in action! :)
A few weeks ago, Caymin ran in Fun Run at her school. This is the PTO's way of raising money for the school and teachers. Each kid collects donations and sees how many laps they can run. I was so impressed that Caymin ran 15 laps in 30 mins which we figured out was about 3 miles!! Go girl! Wednesday was the Fun Run assembly at her school. They recognized each student from each class that raised the most money and ran the most laps! Caymin won a medal for running the most laps and our friend Bryson won a medal for raising the most money! Then at the end they gave a trophy to the class, out of the whole school, who raised the most money and our class WON!!! Yea!! I am very proud of my girl!
Caymin and her buddy Charley at the audition.








2 comments:
Way to go, Caymin!!
Eddie
Too bad Oz was a bust. I was really looking forward to that. Did you ever get your money back?
Post a Comment