Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meeting Baby Addison...

Our friends Jay and Amber welcomed their first baby girl into the world yesterday, on 11/11 at 2:16 pm. She weighed 8 lbs and 13 oz and has the longest eye lashes I have ever seen. She is very cute and has two big brothers that were so excited to meet her.

Congrats Jay, Amber, Bryson and Jayson!
Addison right after she was born!
Me holding Addison
Those big eyes were looking around everywhere.
Look at the funny face she gave me right as I took her picture! Too Funny!
A few more pictures that were taken a little later on that I stole from Julie's blog! Thanks!!
Big Brother Bryson
The whole Harris Family!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is she going to love looking back at those pictures making faces when she gets older. Addison is as cute as the boys are they make a nice big family.I enjoyed looking at the pictures Jamie.