Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Soccer Game

Caymin's last soccer game was this weekend. She has really come along way in soccer and is getting better and better each season. She has gotten much better using her left foot when dribbling as well as stopping the ball with her foot, pulling it back and turning and dribbling the other direction. She loves to "pull it back". A move they have worked on teaching the kids this year. Her new thing that she working on is the "L" move or as we call it the Elmo! :) To hard to explain ~ Cousin Jeff (the soccer star of the family) you should know what we are talking about!! :) Once we get good at it, I will post a video! She thinks she will be big time when she can do that in a game!! :) I am glad she has gotten into soccer! We think she is pretty good! :)
I was trying to take a picture and watch her score. I almost cut her out of the picture!
The Parent Tunnel at the end of the game!
Caymin's Team
The After Party!
Caymin getting a five from Coach Gaddis and a trophy from Coach Dean!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Man, is that girl with her hand on the ball the team's designated "intimidator?" She looks angry!!!

Julie said...

Way to go Caymin!!!