Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Caymin thinks we buy her outfits at Kroger!


A funny Caymin story! Last week at school Caymin had worn an outfit that had a solid blue shirt. I had told my friend Julie, who is a teacher at Nolensville, to check out Caymin's shirt and advise me what I need to applique or monogram on it. So Julie calls Caymin over and tells her "I like your outfit, where did you get it?" Caymin replies, "Kroger" just like she knew!! Her and Mrs. Calahan got a big kick out of that. My poor child thinking I buy her clothes at Kroger! I guess I shouldn't be surprised she said that or Target! Since those are the two stores we frequent most! :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Caymin has told me alot of funny stories lately! You never know what she might come up with next!

Riley said...

That is so funny!! reminds me of when my cousins were young. There are 5 of them. Their Dad's name is jerry. They were at Kroger one day and saw the signs saying, "Help Jerry's Kids". One of them, very distressed, was like, "Mom, Is that us?"....too funny. Kids and their little imaginations!!

kma said...

Oh girl...we should start! I bet we would sae alot of $ if we did! HA!