Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carson's First Day of Preschool

Carson's first day of preschool was an adventure to say the least! He was very excited and hopped out of bed talking about going to Mrs. Sandra's class. We got ready and headed out the door, we had to take Caymin to school first. As they are getting in the car, I could not find my keys. I turned the house upside down looking for them. When I could not find them, I called my neighbor, Ms. Wendy, to see if we could hitch a ride. She was already in the drop off line but offered to come back and get us. In the mean time, I called my parents because that is the last place I remembered seeing them. Mom said she had cleaned the house and had not seen them. Then Dad remembered that Carson had been playing "Hide Mommies Key Under His Bed" at their house. I could have KILLED him!!! His first day of school and I have no way of getting him there!!! So when Ms. Wendy picked us up to take Caymin to school, which by now we are late and her class was patiently waiting for Gingy to return, I asked if I could borrow her car to take Carson to school. Thankfully she didn't mind. SO, on the first day that Carson went to preschool, Caymin got her first Tardy and we almost didn't make it Crieve Hall all because my son played hide mommies keys under the bed. Thank goodness Dad overheard him say that or I am not sure we would have ever found them. Another lucky break was that my mom was coming out this way and could bring me my keys before I had to go back and pick Carson up!!!!!! Just another Carson story! Got to love it!!
What a stressful start to a great day of school for both kid!!


Just a cute picture of both kids on their first day of 3 year old preschool!!

Caymin was excited for Carson to start school too! My big boy is ready for Ms. Sandra's class.

Carson and his cubby!Carson and his buddy Ellie!! They are a mess together. Carson said on the way to school. "will Ms. Sandra let me and Ellie sit together?" I said, "I don't know, it depends on how good you are." Carson said, "Ms. Sandra will tell me and Ellie to stop being silly!!" :) In Sunday school, it has been known that the teachers do not allow them two to sit together because I guess they get too wild! Imagine that! :) We will see how they are ALL DAY together. :) I am sure I will have plenty of stories to share this year!
Carson and Ms. Sandra!!
Grady, Ellie and Carson!!
Mommy and her big boy!!
Carson's class. Thanks Juile for letting me steal it!


2 comments:

Julie said...

They are going to have so much fun this year! I just hope they stay out of trouble!!!!

apc24_13_21 said...

What a big boy! So glad you found your keys. Nothing worse than being ready to go somewhere and not being able to find your keys...