Not much going much in January for us except for basketball. But here are a few funny pictures that I have taken and wanted to share!
Caymin and Carson both got ear infections and had to have ear drops in their ears. One day we forgot as we were leaving so I just told them I would do it in the car. (Chris was driving of course :-) ) But they didn't want to stop playing their DS's. So this is how they road half way to where we were going. Gotta keep playing even if it breaks your next!
My sister and her family were in town a few weeks ago for my nephews wrestling tournament. Before they headed home, we met them at Chili's for lunch. They all had out their DS's playing each other.
We got a new washing machine the other day and i told Carson it was big enough for him to get in. He said, "let me see" so I put him down in there. He thought it was too funny!!
Work out night with the 

A little curl!

0 comments:
Post a Comment